Sunday, February 3, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

Name seven things on your mind today.
  1. The Superbowl (but only because the youth group is coming over)
  2. The mission trip this summer (we're still one space short)
  3. My eyes
  4. All the sick people I know, those in and those not in my family
  5. Confirmation stuff (the 8-ball approacheth)
  6. This week is going to be a BEAR!
  7. Can I get a nap in before I need to start doing all the food prep...?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.