Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Random Joy

1. Did you watch the Oscars last night? What did you think of them?
Nope; I was at a concert. Sounds like I didn't miss much, except for Gary Busey being a jerk on the red carpet. As usual. How does he keep getting invites to things??
2. Have you ever called in sick to work when you weren't really sick? What did you spend the day doing instead?
I take my share of mental health days, during which I watch TV, read and/or nap. I've also gone shopping and called it sick. Some days I can work from home, but I just can't deal with the people at work.
3. In school did you ever have to serve detention? What for?
I never served a detention for anything. Cue Adam Ant's "Goody Two-Shoes" (inside joke).
4. Have you ever had food poisoning? What did you eat that caused it?
A few times. Once just after I got married I got up in the morning, went into the bathroom and threw up and felt fine. We both thought I was pregnant. No idea what caused that! Another time, I ate a piece apple pie that hadn't been refrigerated but was (obviously) past it's safety date. Yuck; that was icky; kinda ruined apple pie for me!
5. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever consider getting one?
No, and no.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.