Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
My DNA. What else?
Soup
Fill in the blank:
My favorite room in my house is the living/dining/kitchen space but I like the main basement room too.
Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
The cabinetry etc. is all honey oak, but we have lots of different kinds of wood from maple to teak (to plywood...hee).
Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
Beast.
Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I'm a department head, but it's not all that, really.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.