Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)
There's a theme here. Bet you can't pick it out....


1. Snowdrops are welcome around here. It would mean above-zero temperatures.

2. I'm going to
take a nap pretty soon.

3.
"Amazing Grace" is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.

4. Just one sip and
I start relaxing.

5.
In front of a fireplace is where I'm happiest.

6. I believe that
warmth is a necessary part of life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
CSI: Miami on DVD with Sparky, tomorrow my plans include working 8 hours and Sunday, I want to give Beast a BIG HUG (and not #@)!^*$ing WORK! booo)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.