Monday, February 25, 2008

Nearly bedtime...good reason to zone out

(found here)


Ever donated blood? Yes, probably at least 3 gallons over the years.

Favorite color(s)? Blue.

Accessories you usually wear? If you don't count my glasses, then three rings and usually earrings.

One song to describe a heartbreak? "No More Drama"

Last place you went to? I picked Sparky up at school this afternoon.

Last person you were out with? That would be Sparky...this afternoon. Unless you count the concert last night that I attended with our youth group.

What are you feeling now? Tired and eyesore.

Any piercings? Yes.

Ever wished you could turn back time? Only short time periods, usually to 'un-say' stupid things.

One song that's meaningful to you? "A Mighty Fortress"

Last person you met for the first time? Could this be phrased stupider? I'm sure it's someone at work, a patron with a question. I can't think of anyone to whom I've been recently introduced.

What will you be doing tomorrow? Theoretically, I'll be working 8 hours.

Ever thought of robbing a bank? I've sort of thought about the mechanics, but never would put it into practice. I'm too much of a realist (pessimist?) to think I'd get away with it!

One thing you totally regret doing/done? Being mean to people simply because they made me nervous.

Do people hate you? I have been told that there are People in our library system who Do Not Like Me. Do I care? No. My next library job will be either out of state or out of the public sphere.

What was the last game you played? Pyramid solitaire online.

Someone who means a lot to you at the moment? D.

Do you hate someone at the moment? Nah.

What do you wish to happen now? Me, sleep. Wake up, eyes not sore.

Last time you ate pizza? Saturday night.

Ever been given a chain? Keychain: check. Necklace on a chain: check. Chain-letters: check. Chain: not so much.

Do people think you're weird? I'm sure some people do. Do I care? No.

Movies now showing that you hate? I haven't seen any movies since last summer.

What do you look for in a life partner? Honesty, trustworthiness, a good work ethic, a sense of humor that meshes with mine, and adorable features. Oh, and self-confidence without overbearingness.

First thing you notice in an opposite gender? Carriage.

Most important thing in your room house? Sparky right now. Of the non-living things, probably my grandmother's Bible.

Last television show watched? Deal or No Deal.

Who is the person you want to see right now? Nadie, por favor.

Ever called a person useless? Not to anyone's face, but certainly to their car!!

Are you good at hiding your feelings? Sometimes.

***********************
1. Do you think you could last in a relationship for 4 months? Sure. That seems doable. Unless the other person is a creepoid.

2. What color are your eyes? Hazel.

3. Who was the first person that you texted this morning? I haven't texted today. Last text was last night.

4. Do you have a best friend? Yes.

5. What is one thing you say a lot? "My eyes hurt."

6. Where is your ex right now? FuckifIknow!

7. Are you married? I don't think we've reached our expiration date yet.

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them? Every day.

9. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you didn't do? I'm virtually certain of this.

10. Do you miss someone? Sorta. I miss my childhood.

11. Did any of your friends go out with any of your exes? Nooo...not that I'm aware of.

12. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.

13. Are looks important? Yes.

14. What exactly are you wearing right now? Dark blue pajamas.

15. Are you mad at someone right now? No. Should I be?

16. Are you taking anyone for granted? I'm sure; it's rather impossible not to nowadays.

17. What are you listening to? Beast puttering.

18. Kissed in the rain? Yup.

19. What is your hair color? Brown/gray/red/ash.

20. How did you wake up this morning? Alarm...well, radio technically.

21. Which is more romantic to you: Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.

22. What was the highlight of your day? Getting the dirty dishes cleaned; they've been sitting around all weekend.

23. Would you die for anyone? Sparky: yes. There are others I'd consider.

24. What's the last bone you broke? Haven't, to my knowledge.

25. How many different letters are in your last name? 10

26. What book did you read last? I was just browsing through The Hidden Life of Art while the laptop rebooted itself.

27. How was your day? Blah.

28. When is your birthday? It's in November most years.

29. Are you scared of spiders? No.

30. Are you wearing any jewelry? Three rings.

31. What do you think of Fergie? She, Mariah Carey, and Celine Dion need to be melted down as slag.

32. Do you believe in a thing called love? Yup.

33. What is your current favorite song? Can't think of any specific songs right now.

34. How is your heart? WHY? What have you heard?? [It was fine till you asked...]

35. Who is your #1 friend? I don't generally rank my friends.

36. What do you know about the future? We'll all die eventually.

37. Do you love your car? I like it a lot, but there's nothing hinky about it.

38. Do you only drink bottled water? No. I rarely drink bottled water.

39. Are you happier single or with a boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm happy with myself, and that means it doesn't really matter. Besides, isn't the grass usually a little greener on the other side?

40. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Not everyone, no.

41. Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you? No.

42. Most hated food? Liver.

43. What are you doing tomorrow? Work and a meeting in the evening.

44. Do you wish someone would call you? Not just anyone, and not right now.

45. Do you miss your first love? Uh, no. Good heavens, my first love was gone from my life decades ago!!

46. What is your favorite movie? Heathers.

47. What's something you wish you could understand better? Pain, or rather the amelioration of pain. I know enough about pain itself, thanks.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.