Friday, January 4, 2008

Realization!

from Kwizgiver, of course

1. I have come to realize that my butt: will never return to pre-childbirth shape or size.
2. I have come to realize that when I talk: I usually need to stop sooner than I do.
3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone: it doesn't mean I lose my sense of what's right and wrong.
4. I have come to realize that I need: to take better care of myself, first.
5. I have come to realize that I lost: my fear of teenagers somewhere along the way.
6. I have come to realize that I hate it when: people are negative.
7. I have come to realize that if I'm drunk: I need to stop drinking.
8. I have come to realize that marriage: really, truly, is HARD FUCKIN WORK!!!
9. I have come to realize that work: is as good, or bad, as your attitude makes it.
10. I have come to realize that I will always be: allergic to something in my vicinity.
11. I have come to realize that I like: carbs WAAAAAAAY too much!
12. I have come to realize that the last time I cried was: awhile ago, thanks be to modern pharmaceuticals!!
13. I have come to realize that my cell phone is: in need of replacement. It's getting...weird.
14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I can go back to sleep if I need to.
15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: my feet must be the right temperature: not too hot (in the summer) and not too cold (in the winter).
16. I have come to realize that right now I am thinking about: taking a bath, and a Sudafed Sinus.
17. I have come to realize that babies: make me goofy.
18. I have come to realize that today I will: be going to bed before the teenagers in my house.
19. I have come to realize that tonight I will: sleep better than I have all week. I hope. Right???
20. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: be at work, cataloging serials. Yay. (erk)
21. I have come to realize that I really want to: have a REAL vacation this year!
22. I have come to realize that working out: is not my favorite activity. Not even in the top 300.
23. I have come to realize that friends: are worth cultivating, but not worth selling my soul for. (the latter, by the way, applies to NO ONE reading this!)
24. I have come to realize that the person who might repost this is: drinking heavily tonight. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.