Sunday, January 27, 2008

Randomness

(Link in blogroll)
Yes or No?
Here's a few simple 'yes' or 'no' questions for ya. Of course you can always answer 'don't know' or 'none of your business'...lol

1. Are you a fun person?
Generally...when I'm not being a total pain in the ass.
2. Is Star Trek cool?
We used to watch it rather religiously, and I was involved in an early Internet fan site, but then life intervened in the person of a small baby who is now nearly 15.
3. Do you smoke?
Nope.
4. Do aliens exist?
Sure. Why not? Do I care? Nope.
5. Do you like your job?
In the main, yes.
6. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Nope. More likely to see an alien than a ghost, I think.
7. Is math fun?
Yes. Unless there's a grade involved, or, like, work.
8. Are dogs man's best friend?
Dunno about 'man', but I like 'em.
9. Do freaks really come out at night?
In my experience, we are surrounded by freaks, day and night.
10. Do you like to read?
I find it hard NOT to read!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.