Sunday, January 20, 2008

Randomness

(Link in blogroll)
This or that?

1. soda or water? Pop
2. mustard or ketchup? Depends: mustard on brats, both on dogs, ketchup on burgers.
3. lake or beach? I'm sorely tempted to say "beach on a lake" but that's just me being a jerk. However, I'd prefer a mountain or a field to either.
4. rent a dvd or go to the theater? Theater. Either kind: live or movie.
5. log onto the internet or go for a jog? No contest: internet!
6. read a book or watch a movie? Read.
7. italian food or chinese food? Generally, Italian, but today Chinese sounds good.
8. summer or winter? I prefer summer.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.