Thursday, January 24, 2008

More...time wastage

from the same source as above

Do you have a good reputation? I do. I think I do.
Have you ever cheated? Not in school. I dunno--filled with self-doubt today--probably in real life a lot, though.
Ever made someone cry and laughed? ...uh, probably in junior high.
Are you confused right now? ExTREMEly
Who do you wanna spend the rest of your life with? Beast
Are you single? No
Are you in love? Sorta
How many assholes do you know? I work with the public, so I meet a lot of 'em. However, I'm not sure how many I know. I tend to unknow assholes when I discover them, to the extent that I can. (On the other hand, I'm related to at least one...so that doesn't always work...)
Favorite color? Blue
Do you like being in a relationship? Most of the time.
Who would be the perfect man? For me--most days--Beast.
Who pissed you off today? Schedule Nazi, CT, and myself.
When's the last time you cried? This morning.
Are you upset? A little.
Have you ever been depressed? Oh, yeah!
One question that's on your mind? Why?
Last phone call? V. at work asking where I was: I'm on the desk right now. (yeah, I came home from work 3 hours ago!!). Thanks, Nazi-Bitch.
Last text? I send two to Sparky today.
Person you're trying to ignore? Lots of 'em.
Last death? ...nice! Nathanael's, last January.
If you could kiss the last person you kissed, would you? I'll always take a kiss from Sparky, freely given.
Do you regret things? Is the Pope Catholic?
Do you think anyone will read your anwsers? Yes
Who would you like to be with right now? No one
Who do you trust? Beast, Jenny, Amy, Mom, Marie, my boss, Crazy Catalog Lady.
Are you on the phone? Not at the moment.
Who would you like to fall asleep to on the phone? No one. Do you forgive easily? Some things, yes. Some things...no.
What's on your mind? Nothing very happy, unfortunately.
If you could apologize to anyone right now, who would it be? My mom.
Do you like cheese? Mmmmm, cheeeeeeeezzzzzze!
Are you currently bored? No
In the past five days, what would you go back and change? My visit to Dean. I'd skip it.
Are you honest? Too much so, apparently.
Are you believable? Usually
What are you listening to? Tonight's CSI rerun.
Are you a bad girlfriend/boyfriend? I would be a horrible (romantic) girlfriend right now, being as how I'm married.
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? ...errrRRR? No...yuck.
Ever been in a car wreck? Yup, but (knock wood) nothing too bad.
Were you popular in high school? ha ha ha ha FUCK NO ha ha ha
Have you ever been on a blind date? No, I have always refused these on principle.
Are looks important? Well, yeah!! Whether they should be...a whole nother question.
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yes, several.
By what age would you like to be married? All of them in the future.
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? Yes.
Have you ever made a mistake? OMG, these questions just keep getting funnier! Of course; and that's only in the past hour!
Are you a good tipper? Yup
What's the most you have spent for a haircut? Just a cut? Probably $30ish. I spend a lot on my hair nowadays. Oh, well.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Of course.
Have you ever peed in public? Define "public." I've used "public restrooms." I've peed in the woods.
What song do you want played at your funeral? "O God Our Help in Ages Past" (preferable accompanied by a piper or two)
Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Actually, at this point, no. Dad's dead, and I'm not going to bring up anything remotely confrontational with Mom from here on out.
What would your last meal be before getting executed? Peanut butter sandwich. I dunno; not ever likely to be an issue.
Beatles or Stones? I can't stand most of the Stones' oeuvre, and I love the Beatles.
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who? I would not presume to make this decision.
What are your plans for the future? They are short term at the moment.
Do you walk around the house naked? 1) It's winter (hello!), and 2) There's a teenager in the house. And probably not anyway. ;-)
If you were an animal what would you be? A wolf
Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf
Do you have any special talents? Many, many of them.
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Take off my coat, set down my bag(s), and plug in the cell phone.
Do you like horror or comedy? I never watch horror movies. I love comedy.
Are you missing anyone? Yeah
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do? Plead the Fifth.
Where do you want to live when you are old? Within a couple of hours of Sparky, unless he lives someplace really cold.
Who is the person you can count on the most? Beast
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? It would have been interesting to go out with James Dean or Marlon Brando (when he was young).
What did you dream last night? Unpleasant things
What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
Are you named after anyone? Yes
Have you ever been in love? Yes
Do you sing in the shower? No
Have you ever been arrested? No
What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Only if it was strictly for reconstruction.
Have you ever caught a fish? Nope

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.