Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Last But Not Least

1.What is the last rebellious thing you did?
On a very small scale, I called my brother on his bossiness last night on the phone. On a large scale, probably the whole library software database bullshit last year. Frankly, I have a pretty strong rebellious streak and a temper, so rebellion is not uncommon for me.
2.When is the last time you saw a magic show?
Has to be the CSI episode that dealt with a magician's death. I'm just not that into magic anymore.
3.Who is the last person you'd want to go into business with?
J&L. Beast and I have thought about it off and on for years, but the annoyance factor would just not be worth it.
4.When is the last time you injured yourself?
I messed up my wrists Friday or Saturday, but they seem to be recovering all right. Before that was my 'graceful' flight down the back steps a couple of days before Christmas that involved landing on my knees really hard.
5.Where is the last place you would expect to be having dinner tomorrow night?
With my husband and brother in Dallas.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.