Sunday, January 13, 2008

Memishness

Found at Bethany's

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? I try to remember to put it on when I'm at the Reference Desk. I've been trying to remember to put it on in the morning every day, regardless, but it hasn't been going very well.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Forest green (with striping) Ford Ranger extended-cap pick-em-up. Love it.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Crunchwrap Surpreme with non-spicy chicken and no tomatoes. I'm addicted.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? The last one I 'hosted' was in 1994. Never. Again.
5. What color is your iPod? Invisible (my Zen VPlus is black with blue highlights).
6. What kind of dog do you have? Invisible. I have a couple of county-fair prizes that are dogs. They'll have to do.
7. What's for dinner tonight? I had rice cakes. Beast reheated some pasta from earlier this week. Sparky heated up a slice of last night's pizza. I suck as a mom on nights like this.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Wine. Last weekend...? I think.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I've dropped it a couple of times, but nothing major. I can't think of anything terminally retarded (of course, saying this means that I'll drop it in a toilet or leave it behind at the grocery store this week!).
10. Last time you were sick? Seriously, physically ill, not 'just' allergies or headachy? I can't remember. Last summer? Last spring? I've been remarkably virus-free for awhile. Now, like #9 above, I will come down with bird flu this week....
11. How long is your hair? Shoulder length. I require it to be long enough to pull back in a pony.
12. Are you happy right now? Uh... I wouldn't say 'happy'. I would say.... Shit. No, I'm not happy. I'm not crying though. Moving on....
13. What did you say last? "Uh-huh" (in response to "Are you ok?")
14. Who came over last? Sparky's friend C. was here Thursday night while I was driving home in a blizzard from the hospital. I didn't see him.
15. Do you drink beer? Beer = horse piss as far as I can tell. And, no.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, but I used to think I was, that I had to be because my parents were that weird. I was 5 or 6, and I was convinced that they were speaking in code whenever I was around. "Can you empty the dishwasher?" meant "Did you hold up the bank today?"...that sort of thing.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I love my doorknob-sized ring because it (duh) fits over doorknobs and gearshifts and is pretty much easy to find no matter how buried it gets on counters or in bags.
18. What did you get for graduation? Which one? I've had several. The most important things were the diplomas (I wonder where my grad school diploma is).
19. What's in your pocket? Chapstick and air.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Whoever wrote these questions, because now I have to Google him! Oh, wait, Beast had a show of his on awhile back. I left the room.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Never entered a store or touched a product from there.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? CSI Season 7.
23. What's something fun you did today? This. And had a good lunch with my nephews.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? G@ry Pr!ce
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Nope (not enough trees for one thing). Someone TP'd my brother in high school, though. My parents weren't very happy.
26. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Bitchy women
27. What are you listening to right now? Tiger Woods golf game, the fire crackling in the fireplace, Beast's little fan blowing on him (cuz, yeah, it's 28 degrees out), and my brain cells going to sleep.
28. Drinking? Decaf Diet DP
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Uh...I shop at Wal-Mart rather infrequently. "Favorite aisle" would be the one with the reason I stopped in.
30. When is your mom's birthday? Two days after Christmas 86 years ago.
31. When is your birthday? Ten days before Kennedy was shot
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? The same as our home phone, work phones, and a famous "airline flight number."
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? The underneath shirt: Old Navy, I think. The fleece hoodie came from a trade show Beast was at last fall.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Nope.
35. How many states in the U.S. have you been to? 37, I think.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Skim, but not often, cuz I suck as a mom. (see #7)
37. What are you going to do after this? Get ready for bed, probably.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? I'm sure it was Sparky when we bought him some new clothes after Christmas.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Apples.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Wedding cake (white cake, white frosting)
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Every kind of grocery-related item you could name, just about. Jeans for myself. Supplies for Friday's lockin.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Last name only.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? I haven't the foggiest, nor do I care.
44. Do you like pickles? Sweet: no. Dill: YES!
45. How about olives? Nope. Like olive oil though.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Mint (pepper-, spear- or wintergreen)
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Apple
48. Do you have any tan lines? Not this year
49. What hospital were you born in? Porter Memorial Hospital in Denver, same all of my siblings.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.