Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Countdown

from Allison

9 Have You Evers:
9. Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yessirreebob
8. Have you ever had your heart broken? Not really romantically, but in other ways, yes.
7. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes
6. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Der? Of course. It's almost a daily occurrence.
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Of course: I survived my teen years!
4. Have you ever had the cops called on you? No. Going to be keeping it that way, too.
3. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Yes. Actually...most of the guys I dated were younger than I. I even married one of them!
2. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Loads of times. I've even read a book in an evening, starting with The Wizard of Oz when I was about 10.
1. Have you ever got a speeding ticket? Yes, grrrrr.

8 Whos:
8. Who was the last person you saw? Sparky is here in the room with me. Before that was the chick at Subway where we bought dinner.
7. Who was the last person you kissed? Sparky
6. Who was the last person you texted? Probably Beast.
5. Who was the last person to call you? Beast this morning.
4. Who is the last person you freaked out on? Sparky--a little--on Monday. Before that...uh...not sure. I've been remarkably calm.
3. Who did you last hug? Sparky
2. Who did you go with to your first school dance? My friends.
1. Who is your best friend? Jenny

7 Whens:
7. When was your last shower? Shower: yesterday morning. Bath: earlier today.
6. When did you last see your mom or dad? Saw my mom last March.
5. When was the last time you danced? ...quite some time...
4. When did you get married, or when do you want to? July 1986
3. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday morning at work.
2. When did you last go to the movies and with whom? I took Sparky to see Underdog last summer....
1. When did you last take a vacation and where? Last July we were all over the upper part of the South and several Mid-Atlantic states.

6 Wheres:
6. Where do your grandparents live? Heaven
5. Where did you last hang out? In bed earlier today.
4. Where is your favorite place to be? Right here on the sofa.
3. Where did you sleep last night? In bed, where else?
2. Where would you like to move? Someplace warmer!
1. Where were you when Princess Diana died? Asleep in my in-laws' condo. My MIL told me as soon as I came downstairs the next morning.

5 Do/Does:
5. Do you like someone right now? Yes
4. Do you like your vehicle? Yes
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else? I wish I was living someone else's life right now.
2. Do you have nightmares? Yes, but not so much lately. Lately it's just weird dreams. The nightmares, though, they are coming I'm sure.
1. Does the future scare you? I'm not looking forward to the immediate future. Long term, though...no.

4 Whys:
4. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because she's a kind, generous, funny, loyal person.
3. Why did you get a MySpace? Wanted to try it out. Haven't used it in over a year.
2. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because my sisters told them to do so.
1. Why are you doing this survey? Because I have to do every meme ever created...and because we were watching the (taped) last episode of TAR.

3 Ifs:
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I'm with Allison: healing.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? At this point, I'd like to find whoever introduced Dean to beer and kill them two years before that. 'Course, that would mean a rampage that would kill an entire state's population....
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be? A crate of rescue flares.

2 Would You Evers:
2. Would you ever get back together with your ex? ...wherever he is...no
1. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Sure. Who--exactly--wouldn't?

1 Last Question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? MY life, yes. The life that is currently swirling around me, not at all.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.