Friday, January 25, 2008

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Pay It Forward

[01] Have you ever been anywhere in your pajamas?
To the hospital once...maybe home again, too. Otherwise, I may have headed out in pajama bottoms a couple of times, but I certainly don't make a habit of it.
[02] If you dropped your contact lens on the ground, would you put it back in?
If I dropped my contact lens...I would be someone else. And no.
[03] What movies' soundtrack do you love?
Fiddler on the Roof, Paint Your Wagon, My Fair Lady, St. Elmo's Fire, Purple Rain.
[04] What was your last big purchase?
Most recent? Floors.
[05] What sort of plans do you have for this weekend?
A lot of not-very-exciting. Yay!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.