Tuesday, January 15, 2008

9 Layers

Found at The Daily Meme

A meme to peel aways the layers of you.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Cat.
-- Birth date: 44 years ago last November
-- Birthplace: Denver, CO
-- Current Location: my couch
-- Eye Color: hazel
-- Hair Color: brunette
-- Height: just under 5'8"
-- Righty or Lefty: righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Scorp

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: American mutt
-- The shoes you wore today: Black loafers with silver links across the toes
-- Your weakness: I love that this is singular. Lately, it's been feeling sorry for myself.
-- Your fears: Failure. And, why is THIS plural??
-- Your perfect pizza: Made by someone else, and thick crust/deep dish. No fish, no corn.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: This year's goal is Detox. Irony rules the world.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: No clue, since I don't use AIM. In Meebo, it seems to be ;-) or lol.
-- Your first waking thoughts: "Not yet..."
-- Your best physical feature: legs
-- Your most missed memory: Dad reading to me when I was little.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: diet whichever
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Prefer McD's for breakfast, either for lunch/dinner.
-- Single or group dates: At this point, either would be lovely.
-- Adidas or Nike: ...meh. What's on sale?
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Excuse me?? How about real iced tea!?
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. No contest.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: neither

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Only when furious, and only brain cells.
-- Cuss: Fuck, yeah!
-- Sing: Yes, but not in a choir or whatever, anymore.
-- Take a shower everyday: nope (bath tonight)
-- Do you think you've been in love: yup
-- Want to go to college: I consider it once in awhile, but haven't done anything about it.
-- Liked high school: ...not as much as I liked college!
-- Want to get married: not again, no.
-- Believe in yourself: yes
-- Get motion sickness: in cars and buses...I'm good on trains and planes...
-- Think you're attractive: I'm not repulsive
-- Think you're a health freak: ...hahahahahahahahaha... (thanks for the belly laugh)
-- Get along with your parent(s): yup
-- Like thunderstorms: I don't mind 'em, long as I'm inside and far from trees (and there's no tornado discussion)
-- Play an instrument: I fake piano, and used to play flute.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: yes
-- Smoked: no
-- Done a drug: only legal
-- Made Out: ...uh...definition, please...probably yes, but I'm not committing myself
-- Gone on a date: ...no? I don't remember.
-- Gone to the mall: yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: ugh NO!
-- Eaten sushi: see previous answer and cube it
-- Been on stage: yes, I guess
-- Been dumped: no, just dumped ON
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no
-- Gone skinny dipping: It's fucking WINTER?! Are you serious? No
-- Dyed your hair: it's been dyed this month, yes
-- Stolen anything: nope, not even away

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
-- Been caught "doing something": yes
-- Been called a tease: not that I'm aware of
-- Gotten beaten up: not really, except by life
-- Shoplifted: yes
-- Changed who you were to fit in: not permanently

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: forever
-- Numbers and names of children: 2.5 weeks shy of 15 son named Sparky
-- Describe your dream wedding: Quick, cheap, and legal
-- How do you want to die: Quick, cheap and legal
-- Where you want to go to college: ...McCormick would be fun...
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: oh hell I dunno
-- What country would you most like to visit: Australia. Today anyway.

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: depends on your definition of "illegal"--I've never taken any illegal drugs, but I've used other people's meds on occasion
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: one but implicitly
-- Number of CDs that I own: maybe, maybe 100
-- Number of piercings: one in each earlobe
-- Number of tattoos: zip
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: ...perhaps 10?
-- Number of scars on my body: ...perhaps 10?
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: thousands, and that's just this month

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.