Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday's a Bitch

(Link at left)
Jamaicin' Me Crazy

1.Would you ever put your hair in dreadlocks?
How very ODD! I had this converstaion yesterday with someone!! No. Absolutely not. No way, no how. For one thing I have "white chick" hair, for another thing it's going grey.... Not going to happen.
2.Got any sun-holidays planned for this winter?
Not yet. I'll be needing one, but I'm not sure where/how/when. I believe Florida has been mentioned, and Vegas, but at this point I'm just trying to get to the end of the month.
3.What's your favourite rum based drink?
RC, or Cuba libre. I especially like Captain Morgan's and (diet) Coke--it's too sweet with regular Coke.
4.Do you like reggae music?
I do, as long as it's not the horrifically misogynistic variety. Bob Marley was the best, and his kids are carrying on in his footsteps well.
5.What's your opinion on the legalization of marijuana?
Yes, please, soon.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.