Monday, December 3, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

1) If you had to experience one trauma your mother has gone through so that you could better understand her, what would you choose?
I'd love to see what her childhood was actually like.
2) What is the most revolting combination of colors you can imagine?
I'm especially annoyed by orange and hot pink.
3) If you could punish the most difficult person at your workplace, what would you do, and to whom?
Oh, it would be so totally CT, and I'd cut her vocal cords. No thought required for this one.
4) What is the thing you know the most about?
Wow, I guess I'm going to go with knowing a lot about obscure things that most people don't care about, but occasionally come in handy.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Photo copyright 2006 Cat.
I took this picture, so it reminds of the town in which it was taken. I took it in March a couple of years a go--it was a nasty, windy day in a resort town that was pretty much not open for business yet. Doesn't that sign look like something out of the 60s? I almost expect the Rat Pack to emerge from under that sign. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.