Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Threesome

(Link at left)
::Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion::

Onesome: Therapeutic-- household addons: Do you use candles or aroma therapy or bath soaps or salts around your place?
No aroma therapy--I seem to be allergic to a lot of the scents. I do use bath salts (not so much in the winter) and bubbles and bath oils (in the winter). Lots of candles. Lots and lots.
Twosome: Moisturizing?-- How's the weather been? It's the rainy season in the US; what's happening where you live?
"The rainy season"? Uh...wow, never heard it called that! It's currently 18 degrees F with a wind out of the west at 15 mph and sunny (well, it would be sunny if the sun was actually up). Basically, it's November.
Threesome: Lotion-- Since it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, it's dry skin time (yes, you too, Mark!). Do you have any hand lotion suggestions for the gang?
I use a lot of Curel as it doesn't make me itch. I have some special SuperdeDuper stuff for my feet which are just shredding already. I use some really powerfully-strong-smelling lotion at work from Bath & Body Works that only needs applying once a day. Good thing, considering how strong it smells (in a good way: vanilla-y).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.