Sunday, November 25, 2007

Randomness

(Link at left)
Giving & Getting Gifts

With the holidays upon us again, lots of us are doing gift shopping. Now lets blog about it.

1. Do you prefer to shop in stores or on the internet?
Overall, I still hit stores at some point because I can't manage to plan ahead that well. Also, I tend to go to stores for ideas and then buy them at a different location, either another store or online.
2. Who on your gift list is the hardest to shop for?
Beast. What he wants/needs isn't for sale.
3. About how much do you end up spending during holiday gift shopping?
Always more than I anticipate spending. This year I'm not buying as much (I hope), since I've cut back in one area specifically.
4. What is the best holiday gift you have ever received? The worst?
Best gift is this laptop. Worst Christmas ever was the one when I got NO reading material of any kind. ;-)
5. What gift do you want this year?
A Roomba, an electronic room-sized air cleaner, and a DVR. Never said I was cheap!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.