Sunday, November 18, 2007

Randomness

(Link at left)
Giving Thanks

With Turkey Day so near, lets blog about it!
1. How do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Cooking and eating a lot of food, intending on several days of leftovers.
2. Do you cook or go out to eat? I cook, or help cook if I'm not home.
3. What has been the best Thanksgiving for you? The worst? The last few years have been good. The one after MIL had heart surgery was absolutely wonderful (BIL & I made the meal together in her smallish kitchen). I can't honestly remember one that was truly awful. Amnesia? Mental block?
4. What are you thankful for? My household, my good friends, God, the weather, the Packers, warm clothes, plentiful food, my job, our new church building, the kids in youth group, squirrels, small children, good meds, authors of good books...
5. Any special traditions you do? We have used my parents' china for the past few years. Uh, otherwise, we just do the regular stuff as far as I know. The parade is on in the morning, which I rarely actually watch intentionally, and the football games are on all afternoon. We eat. We eat more. We try to appreciate the time together.

an extra sidedish this week:
1. cranberry sauce or gravy? Gravy on my potatoes, cranberry sauce on the bread plate.
2. white meat or dark? I prefer dark.
3. yams, with or without marshmallows? Marshmallows without yams, please.
4. stuffing or no stuffing? Stuffing
5. pumpkin pie or apple pie? Cherry pie.

till next time...Happy Thanksgiving

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.