Monday, November 19, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What is your least favorite day of the week and why?
Because of work, I'm not fond of Thursdays right now. Overall, though, I don't think I have a terrible antipathy towards a specific day.
What's the best way to end the day?
Well...sleep, ultimately. ;-)
Which animal would you have left out of the ark?
Mosquitoes. Noah must have had more than two, though--have you ever seen just two mosquitoes?? However, since I know birds eat skeeters....in all seriousness, couldn't the world carry on without fire ants?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.