Saturday, November 17, 2007

Patrick's Place

(Link at left)
Saturday Six

1. Who was the last person with whom being completely honest was painful?
My brother always manages to be truthful and completely tact-free. Like calling the day before my birthday, not mentioning it at all, and then griping for half an hour.
2. Was it more painful for you or for them?
Me.
3. Do you believe there are times when being dishonest is absolutely the right thing to do?
I believe there are times when being 100% honest is not the right thing to be.
4. Take the quiz: How brutally honest are you?
When I did this last time, my result was 28%. Here's today's answer:
You Are 32% Brutally Honest

Honesty is nice, but only when it's convenient. You rather be nice than honest.
You figure it's important to be honest about the big stuff, but little lies never hurt anyone!
5. How easy would it be for you to lie under oath?
I'm not the best liar in circumstances like this. The best I could do (I hope) would be to refuse to answer.

6. Be honest: how do you like the new design for my blog?
I like it. Good color combinations and use of white space.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.