Sunday, November 18, 2007

By the Way Sunday

(Link at left)
~I'm Late, I'm Late~

Are you generally early or late?
I don't like being late, but I'm MUCH less anal about it than I used to be. I'd really rather be a few minutes early.
Are you concerned with being on time?
Yes. I'm VERY conscious of time, most of the time (ha ha).
If you are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
In my case, it is poor planning and getting involved in something that claims my focused attention. I don't choose to be late, except extremely tangentially.
When others are late, does it bother you?
Most of the time, no. I know a couple of people who are simply unable to manage time at all, though, and that tends to piss me off. I mean, really: church is the same time every week; there's NO REASON to be 20 minutes late each and every week!
Do you have any tips for being on time?
Set your clocks ahead. Shoot to arrive 15 minutes early if arriving somewhere new (i.e., where you've never been before). Assume bad traffic will occur. And bring a book to read, or something else to do as a reward if you do get there too early. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.