Monday, November 12, 2007

Mega-Saturday

Saturday Six

1. Considering your political views now versus seven years ago, do you think they have changed or remained the same?
I'm pretty much the same, I think, though I'm much less patient with idiots.
2. Should a president be allowed to run for a third term?
No. Eight years is long enough, or damage enough as the case may be.
3. Do you think a president would be able to accomplish more if he could only be elected to a single term?
No, not at all. I dunno, I guess it really would depend, as always, on the person.
4. Take the quiz: Which political group most agrees with you?
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.
That makes me a CENTRIST, but very clsoe to the Liberal/Libertarian corner of things. "CENTRISTS espouse a 'middle ground' regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose 'political extremes,' and emphasize what they describe as 'practical' solutions to problems."
5. Can you imagine ever running for office?
No way, uh-uh. The only office I'd even consider is school board, and even that is a HUGE stretch!
6. Let’s suppose that you were a candidate, and that you found some real dirt that no one else knew about your opponent. If that candidate started a negative campaign against you, how tempted would you be to use that information?
And this is why my answer to #5 comes in...I wouldn't do this. But I wouldn't be in the race to start with.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday Special

~Words Ending in FUL ~ I Say You Answer~

1. Uneventful...you answer: My life.
2. Very Useful...you answer: The laptop.
3. It's Beautiful...you answer: Babies.
4. Something Awful...you answer: Pain.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.