Monday, November 12, 2007

By the Way Sunday

(link at left)
~Reality or Not~

Do you watch reality TV shows? I used to watch The Real World, before it was 100% sex. I've traded that for Survivor and The Amazing Race, both of which I love, each for their different reasons.

If so, which is your favorite? Survivor

If not, what is it that you dislike about reality TV? Well, honestly, there are reasons that I find some of it beyond awful. People are really stupid when the cameras are turned on.

Fan or not, which reality TV series would you absolutely refuse to watch? Anything that involves dating, or "dating" rather. That whole subgenre is...ugggghhhhhhh.

In light of the writer's strike, there has been talk of more reality TV to fill the void. Will you watch yet more reality TV or will you settle for reruns? I'll probably just watch sports for the duration.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.