Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Five

(Link at left)

1. What is one food (or meal) you used to hate but now love?
I was a very picky eater as a kid. Hated carrots, hated onions, hated tomatoes, hated cukes, hated burnt toast, hated...a lot of stuff. I will eat carrots and onions and "overcooked" toast now. ;-)
2. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods (or meals) for good, what would it be, and why?
I anticipate that sometime in the next decade I will be told to stop eating either sugar or cholesterol-laden foods (or both). It's going to suck. So I'm eating my fill now. I will miss sugar a lot.
3. Which food seems like it should be healthy and isn't, and do you eat it? Why?
Potatoes. And eggs. And I eat them both anyway.
4. If you were an item of food, personified, what would you be and why?
I'm all about potatoes today. ;-)
5. You've seen tomatoes and pies used for this purpose... now think of a more inventive item of food one could throw at someone. What is it and why would throwing it at someone be hilarious?
I dunno, the whole food-throwing thing...just doesn't really make me laugh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.