Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday 5

(Link at left)
So Why Don't You Slide?

1. Where is the nearest playground slide?
I believe there's one in the park about 3 blocks from our house. At work, there's a school 2 (long) blocks away.
2. What’s something you recently let slide?
EVERYTHING!! Hence the anxiety I've been feeling all week.
3. Who recently let slide something you did?
Beast, Sparky, the boss...
4. Where is the nearest water slide?
About a mile from where I work.
5. When did you last slide down a pole, a rope, or an embankment?
Uhhh....? Intentionally? I've apparently blocked all occurrences of this sort from my mind. Unless we're talking about sledding or 'traying' and even that's been several decades.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.