Sunday, October 7, 2007

Situation Sunday

(Link at left)

Situation #1
What is your first reaction, and what do you do when you accidental[ly] walk in on a "Unpredicted" situation....Scenario-- your child or a relative masturbating?
I always...always...knock and wait for a reply (or an extended lack of reply) before opening a closed door in my house. And I will start doing that in public after walking in on a kid in the restroom at Starbucks yesterday. I already do it consistently at work.
Situation #2
You are a a state park and you and a friend are going to do some hiking. It is a beautiful day. The weather is perfect. You both decide to take the Blue Trail, which is a total of 6 miles of rugged terrain. As you go along having a wonderful hike, {2.5 miles into it} one of you needs to venture off the path for a moment for a nature call. As that person is away the other feels like someone is following or watching them. They seem to be waiting a while for the other to return, and finally starts calling their name and no response. And the feeling that some one else is watching is growing stronger-......you hear your friend scream then sudden silence.....What do you do?......{No cell phones}
Well, I'll never go hiking again in this park, that's for sure! And I'm afraid that, yes, I would totally bail. Back to civilization I'd go.
Situation #3
You have recently purchased this home in a great neighborhood. You have a deck on the back of the house, a nice lawn and a swing hangs from two White Buirch trees. You have grown a costumed of accustomed to going out on your deck and having your morning coffee after all have left the home in the morning.....Spouse to work....Kids to school. And you notice no wind is blowing but the swing starts swinging back and forth....as you venture closer to it....you hear giggles and you can see a clear pattern of a butt print on the seat......What do you do?
Honestly, I'd probably smile...and then go back into the house to flush my psychotropics. I so totally don't believe in this sort of thing that I can't honestly believe I'd even notice if it did happen.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.