Saturday, October 20, 2007

Patrick's Place

(Link at left)
Saturday Six

1. When speaking to someone in person, how often do you look them directly in the eye?
I have always struggled with this. I rarely look people in the face. It's exceedingly rare, only occurring when I'm overwrought in some way, and only with people I know and trust. I don't think my parents ever really did the "look me in the eyes" thing.
2. How likely are you to notice another person’s eye color?
...and so it makes sense that I almost never notice this detail. It's hard to pick out stuff like that when you are only looking at people when they are not looking at you! So it's not at all likely.
3. What color eyes does your closest friend have?
Beast's are hazel. Amy's are blue. I know because they've told me. Jenny's are...uh, not sure. Blue, I think? I've only known her 25 years, eh?
4. Take the quiz: What do your eyes reveal about you?
When I took this a couple of weeks ago, my result was Anger. I'm sure that hasn't changed a great deal...this has been a very irritating-bordering-on-fury week.
5. If you had the chance to permanently change the color of your eyes, and would never be able to change it back to your original color, would you change it? If so, from what color to what color?
No. DO. NOT TOUCH. MY. EYES.
I'm shuddering at the thought, and for me especially, it's totally pointless. See answers to #s 1, 2 and 3. I can't even handle wearing contacts!
6. If you were a candidate for Lasik® eye surgery, do you think you’d have the guts to go through with eye surgery?
No. See #4. Fortunately, my eyes are so whack that it's not even likely. Ever.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.