Monday, October 22, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty if he/she were found guilty of a crime that the court felt warranted the death penalty?
No. And, by the way, this is a good way to be 'excused' from serving on the jury; the attorneys will ask this of potential jurors before the trial!
Have you ever faked being ill to avoid doing something you didn’t want to do?
Besides going to work on your average day? I don't think so. Not as an adult; I'm sure I did it as a child.
Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one?
Depends on the crime. Probably not, though. If/when it was discovered that I'd lied, I'd go to jail and so would my loved one, so that would be silly.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.