Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Link at left)

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
My new favorite is FreeRice where you can play with words AND donate food for free. Go. Play. NOW, dammit!!!!
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
10. I'm quite sure I dream every night. If I didn't, I'd be literally insane. Whether I remember my dreams is a whole (n)other story. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I've blogged a few dreams, when I remember them. Which I tend not to do.
Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
When I was a young child, we had a parakeet named "Poppy" (I think?). We got a dog when I was 10--for protection because I was home alone after school most days. I always wanted more pets, especially dogs. I still do.
Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
The obvious answer seems to be allergy meds. Could I be the next Nasonex bee? Or, no! I could be in the same commercials with the current Nasonex bee, with Antonio Banderas. The taping sessions would be AWEsome! For me, at least.
Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
First of all, I don't eat it anymore. It has ruined my teeth to the point where eating it hurts! Second, double-entendre alert: My all-time favorite hard candy is Blow-Pops. Insert joke here.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.