Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday fiver

(Link at left)
Who got the fresh-e-freshy?
FYI--if you wanna know what the hell...click on "Hooch" once you get there

1. What is sweet?
Er, sugar?
2. What hours do you work?
Long ones, lately. I only work about 32/week, though so who's complaining?
3. When do you relax?
In the bathtub, while blogging, and in bed on my way to sleeping.
4. How did you learn about the birds and the bees?
Mr. G's Family Living class in 7th grade, and from my friends. And from reading. And from life.

5. Friday fill-in:
The good vibes flow
{ack! I'm having a 60s flashback! Get it away!}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.