Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Link at left)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
As a child, it was obviously a solid 10. Nowadays, it's about a 7, but not for the same reasons. The gift-giving/card-receiving is nice, but I look at it now more as an honor of completion and survival.
Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
All three? There are several derogatory terms that fit the bill, none of which I use. So if it's something that you also find offensive, assume it's on my list.
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Well, I wear them more when I'm outside than inside...and only when the sun is out and up. My glasses came with a clip-on pair that attach magnetically to the frame
Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
It would depend on the book. If it were a family history, I'd dedicated it to my parents/siblings. If it were a novel, or something like that, maybe to Annie, or my editor.
Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
The main beverage I drink is diet Dr. Pepper. I also like Stoli. They should NEVER be imbibed together, however!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.