Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday fiver

(Link at left)
Open up my head

1. What's your personal hell?
Living inside my own head too much, and trying to make sense of other people.
2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces?
Bright! I can't stand dimness. In fact, one of the things I'm going to be purchasing today is another lamp for the living room. Come hell or high water: winter is coming and I just can't deal with our living room.
3. What's the weather like today?
Cloudy and cool.
4. Is it easy to be you?
I make it harder than it needs to be.
5. Friday fill-in:
My heaven is (with apologies to and pace Sartre) other people.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.