Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Five

(Link at left)

1.If you could go back in time and change anything that has occurred in history, what would you alter and why?
The way I'm feeling today, I don't think I could presume to make those changes. The fear that whatever I changed would make things even worse than they are now would keep me from doing anything.
2.If your current life was to end today and in the next moment you were born again, where everything was the same as when you were actually born, however, you retained all of what you know from your first life, what would you do differently?
I'd enjoy my childhood a helluva lot more!
3. If you could choose to become someone who has lived or who is living, who would you become and why?
Is this a permanent change? I wouldn't do this if it were permanent. I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks as some other people, but I like my own life too. Believe it or not!
4. What do you feel is the most intense experience that is currently happening or may soon come to happen, that may "affect" our survival and what (if) any changes must occur, to continue our existence here?
Oh, boy, these questions are way too deep for today! The nuclear threat is never far away from my consciousness, though I try not to think about it.
5. Recalling your most earliest memories/awareness up to now, during your life so far name one thing that you consider a positive experience involving humanity now then from what you can recall in your earliest memories. Name one negative experience also.
Positive: It's always surprising to find out the lengths to which one's friends will go for you in the midst of trauma and heartache.
Negative: The flip-side of the above is that the refining fire of trauma clears out a lot of the deadwood-people in one's life. There are more of those, so it's fortunate that this realization doesn't hit all at once.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.