Friday, October 12, 2007

Five on Friday

(Link at left)
Winner

1. Do you feel that you are you a lucky person?
Not in the prize-winning contest sense, no. In life, yes.
2. Have you ever won a contest, sweepstakes, or raffle?
Not for a VERY long time, primarily because I don't enter them as a rule. Having said that, I'm in a raffle for a car right now, but it's really about supporting the high school something-or-other.
3. In your opinion, what constitutes a good prize?
Something I'd not be likely to go out and buy for myself, but would absolutely use if it fell in my lap. Examples: gift certificates to a nice restaurant, some sort of easy-to-use technology (iPod, etc.), movie/theater tickets, a car (a kind I'd consider actually owning!)...
4. How often do you enter your name into sweepstakes or raffle drawings?
About twice a year, at most.
5. What is the best thing you have ever won? (prize, award, recognition, etc.)
When I was 10 or 12, I won our Thanksgiving turkey. I can't think of anything else nearly as useful or interesting.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.