Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crayon Box Survey

from Kwizgiver (link at left)

RED = ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yes
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? I think Dad probably had the worst, but a VERY long fuse. Beast is similar that way, but he's more irritable on a day-to-day basis. I have a bad temper. So does Sparky. Basically, we are three cranky people living on a powder keg (some days).
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Not in anger, no.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry? Probably. It's not something I'm liable to be worrying about....
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? You mean, I'm not supposed to double up and do both??

ORANGE = EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Yup. For the record, they are not my favorite.
2. Are you easily excited? Yes, at times, with the right motivation. If things are really panic-stations, though, I tend to "go clinical" and deal fairly calmly with things.
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about? My birthday? Redoing the floors?
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? "Must be a scam--I never enter these contests."
5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be? Warm feet...but really, I'm pretty good tonight. Catch me another time....

YELLOW = SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name: Cat.
2. Birthday: mid-November the year before the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan
3. What's your main goal in life? Learn and love, though not necessarily in that order.
4. Do you want to have children? Good heavens, if I said no, that would be weird! I have what I want, and no more, thank you.
5. How do you want to die? Quickly and as painlessly as possible.

GREEN = OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage? No.
2. Lower the drinking age? How about we keep raising the Age of Total Maturity until you have to be dead before you can do anything? My standard take on the drinking age is that you ought to be able to get loaded before you go off to kill people in the name of patriotism. I know I'd need to be loaded to do it!
3. Capital Punishment? No.
4. Abortion? Hands off, bub! My body, my choice. Back off!
5. Democrat or Republican? I lean left. The Republican Party has gone evil and Democrats suck.

BLUE = LOVE
1. Do you love someone? Would it be likely that anyone could say no to this? Of course I do.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? I have a husband, so a bf/gf would be just one more unnecessary complication in my life.
3. Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all? Better to have loved and won!
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe that people believe it has happened to them.
5. Would you tattoo your lover's name on your body? I'm not really partial to ownership stamps on any kind of living flesh, human or cattle or other.

PURPLE = Q&A
Q: How many beds did you lay in today? This is such an odd question, and it's the second time recently it has turned up in a meme. One. I'm trying to think how often anyone would answer anything but one (or maybe two if you took a nap somewhere away from home).
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Red, tan, light blue, and dark blue stripes.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? Breathe
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? The only thing in my pockets right now is a Chapstick.
Q: Is Tom on your Top friends list? heh
Q: Look to your left. What's there? Sparky's Shonen-Jump magazine.
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? Something from Linda, and that was months and months ago, if not over a year (I was cold, and she loaned me a sweatshirt).
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Connexion, Meebo, Google, Blogger, Launchcast, Bloglines....
Q: Do you have plants in your room? Nothing lives in this house but sentient beings. Yes, Buddy is sentient in a guinea piggish way.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? My nose. Winter. Dry.
Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Technically, probably the Big City to the East. Or, non-technically (a car-ride for which I agreed to pay), the Smaller City to the Northeast.
Q: Do you own a picture phone? Nope.
Q: Recent time you were really upset? Sunday, when one of the youth group leaders bailed at the last minute.

PINK = LAST
1. Person you saw? Well, Beast is sitting here in the living room with me. Outside the family, it would be B. C0rb#tt as we left church (i.e. dinner) tonight.
2. Person that said they loved you. Uh...Beast? When I called him last.
3. Movie watched in cinema? Underdog
4. Song you listened to? Dunno. Something on Launchcast before I left for my meeting. {updated 10/11: Enigma -- "Dreaming Of Andromeda"}
5. Person you talked on the phone with? Beast, see #2 above, this section.

GREY = TODAY
1. What are you doing right now? .....m e m i n g....? And watching (but not listening to, for some reason) something on the Discovery channel.... Oh, wait, the volume was just turned up: Mythbusters.
2. What are you doing tonight? Meme, email, sleep. There'll be Benedryl in there too: the location of the meeting turns out has a cat patrolling it. Nice to find that out 2 hours in. Sigh.
3. What are you going to eat? I think, perhaps, I've eaten WAAAYYY enough today!
4. Did you accomplish anything today? I caught up, for ten minutes, on cataloging at work. Led a meeting, during which there was no shouting, and didn't punch anyone at church.
5. What shoes are you wearing? Sox. No shoes in the house.

BROWN = TOMORROW
1. Is? Thursday: my least favorite day.
2. My plans are? Hit the grocery store early. Work 12-9. Crash and burn therafter.
3. Are you going to laugh? I usually do.
4. Any TV show you watch coming on? We always tape Survivor and CSI so I can watch them later.
5. Do you know what you will eat? Bagel w/ cream cheese, diet Dr. Pepper, and probably Taco Bell.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.