Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Threesome

(Link at left)
::The T-3::

Onesome: The-- best things in life are free? What's your favorite freebie? I'm thinking of some annual event you partake in...
Parades. I love parades. And they are free, as long as they are within walking or reasonable driving distance. It helps if you know some of the people in the actual parade.
Twosome: T-- buckets, Model T's, maybe even Thunderbirds? Do you have any ties to classic cars or modified roadsters?
Nope. A car is a vehicle in which to transport myself. I like 'em comfy and functional. Once they need pampering and babying, I'm done. Ciao. Bring on the next one.
Threesome: 3-- days until Sunday, but the NFL season begins tonight! Who's your team this year? Not a football fan? Post your rant on why not {g}!
...and of course, I work Thursday nights. At what point did I think this was a good idea? :-) My team, as usual, is Green Bay. Subsidiary teams are Denver and Cleveland (where Beast and I originally lived). I love football with a rather bizarre passion, since I don't really like violence in real life. My dad was a huge Bronco watcher, and threw his entire being into watching the games on TV. I married a college football player, so there's really no escaping it now, is there? But I do like the intricacies of strategy, and watching the interactions on the field and the sidelines.

By the way, I work on Sunday this week, too. Feh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.