Sunday, September 30, 2007

Meology

from Kwizgiver, whose link is at left

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A.
Real blue (or bleu) cheese.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A.
Lately, it's Taco Bell. I love their Crunchwrap Supremes.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A.
The Mill, Six Balls...you know, anyplace they do the dishes and don't give me food poisoning....

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A.
I would only leave under 15% if the service was really awful. Usually I'm 18-20%.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A.
Bread.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A.
Pepperoni, onions, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, GOOD sauce and lots of cheese.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A:
Margarine/Butter, that's all. And it has to be put on the toast while it's still warm, or I'll pass.

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A:
At home (on the laptop) it's the Dom bottle/glass/box from our 20th anniversary. At work, it's a black lab.

Q. How many televisions are in your house/apartment?
A:
Two that function. One mini (like 5 x 5" screen) that doesn't.

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A.
Right. I'm also right-footed, but for heavy carrying, I'm left-armed. Go figure.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A.
I'm cracking up. Yes: a baby, my reproductive organs, eight teeth, my appendix, and some various 'samples' for biopsies. Different times, of course. Also, my sanity seems to have been removed.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A.
Probably 5 years? I had a crown done since then, and they are now replacing my old fillings piecemeal. Who knew fillings aged out??

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A.
A stack of books at work today.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A.
Nope. I land on my hands and knees when I fall (so far), and either have an incredibly hard head or have protected it well.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A.
If I were very ill, then yes, I would. I don't want to know now, though. Thanks.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A.
I already did, to "Cat." When I got married it changed (legally). I've considered changing it again since then, but it seems like a major hassle.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A.
I have no idea. NOT red, not white. Blue? (Amy, I need to borrow a blue shirt to test this.) Green?

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A.
Of course. I had a very lengthy Oral stage as a child. ;-) I used to chew on my hair, and I still bite my nails. And there are the occasional bugs... Plus, let's not forget meds. Lots and lots of those.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life
A.
Yes, but not dramatically.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A.
Yes. Lots of times.

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A.
What kind of kiss? Full-on sexy kiss...no!

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A.
Ab-so-fuckinglutely NOT.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A.
I'd stop for a few months for that.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A:
Nope, and who the hell would want me to?!

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to on the phone?
A:
Uh...talked to Beast about 12:15 today. Before that...no idea.

Q: Last person who called you?
A.
My mother-in-law. She called while I was doing this (I started this almost two hours ago (5:45ish).

Q: Person you hugged?
A:
Probably Beast, when he left around 3.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number(s)?
A:
16. And/Or, 3.

Q: Season
A:
Fall--I was gushing over it today, in fact.

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A:
...er, no...actually.

Q: Mood?
A:
Tired. Thinking about all there is needing doing tomorrow and getting a little freaked. Not badly freaked, just a little, so far.

Q: Listening to?
A:
CSI: Miami Season 4.

Q: Watching?
A.
CSI: Miami Season 4.

Q: Worrying about?
A:
I'm doing a scrapbooking program tomorrow night that I've done ZEE-ROW planning for. Whee.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A:
Church.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A:
In the metaphorical sense, the answer is see my grandchildren. In the actual, defined, sense, the answer is get a mammogram. I'm about 6 months overdue.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A:
To my great shame..."Underdog."

Q: Do you smile often?
A:
Yes. Though it's becoming clear that I scowl a lot too, judging by the wrinkles in my face.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A:
Most of the time, and to a fault quite often.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.