Sunday, September 30, 2007

By the Way Sunday

(Link at left)
Fashion By You

Jeans or Slacks? Jeans

Sweater or Jacket? Jacket (or shirt)

Skirt & Top or Dress? Skirt/Top (very few dresses fit me properly--long torso)

Buttons or Zippers? Buttons

Does your purse always match your outfit? Vat is this "purse" of which you speak? [so, no]

Heels or Pumps or Flats? If I could still function in them, heels. In reality, flats or low pumps. I do like shoes, almost any kind.

Crewneck or Turtleneck? Turtleneck

Do you own a little black dress? I do, but I'm not sure it fits anymore.

Accessorize or Not? Some jewelry, but otherwise no.

Describe your absolute favorite outfit. Jeans + T-shirt = Cat. I like cute tops, though, and I'll wear other slacks as well. Skirts have kinda fallen off my fashion palate of late....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.