Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

If you could "un-invent" one thing in the world so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
The atomic bomb. Talk about opening a modern-day Pandora's Box!
Monday morning you usually waking up thinking:
"I don't have to work today! What do I need to get done...?"
Do you find it easy to ask for help? Why or why not?
I'm used to asking for help. I don't mind; better to ask for help and get whatever done than lose my mind over the situation.
Yes, I'm a girl. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.