Monday, September 17, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

1) What do you think is the single most important family value? Why?
Unconditional love for one another. And anger management.
2) What three words would your best friend use to describe you? Are they accurate?
Smart, annoying, and kind. But he's biased.
3) You have to choose one rich person to be forced give all their money away to a cause or charity. Whom would you choose, and to which cause or charity will the money go?
The Davis family needs to unload ALL their holdings and split them between child abuse prevention and drug abuse rehabilitation. That will settle several lawsuits (there being no money left to grab), and get them off the American stage. Permanently, one hopes. I've never liked this man--he used to own the Broncos--and I loathe his grandsons.
4) What one thing you have made, done, or created comes closest to your idea of perfection?
I've done some very good scrapbook pages. I've written some really awesome paragraphs/essays/rants/catalog records. But the most perfect thing I've done--with help--appeared in 1993, a little bundle with red hair surrounded by love and humor.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I'm afraid in my current frame of mind, this looks like Allergy Hell while also managing to make me feel cold. The water looks cold, the plants look "sneezy." I'm anxious to read what everyone else writes for this, because I'm fresh out of metaphors and stories.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.