Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Special

(Link at left)
~Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?
We both tend toward quiet evenings at home. I don't even like to stir for meetings (well, really, who does?). Once I'm home from work, I'd really rather stay put.
2. Watch a movie or Reading a good book?
Books. Of course!
3. Order a meal or Cooking one yourself?
Order in. I don't like cooking.
4. Going for a walk or Taking a ride in the car?
Either. Depends on the purpose and how far we're going!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.