Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Music for the Soul

1. Who is your all-time favourite artist?
All-time? Depending on the day, that could be Beethoven, Nina Simone, or U2.
2. What is your all-time favourite song?
"Amazing Grace." "Circle of Life." "Barnum & Bailey's Favorite." [yes, I'm aware of my weirdness]
3. Who have you seen in concert or have met personally?
I met The BoDeans (sans drummer) before they were 'anybody.' I've seen Styx, U2, Billy Joel, Elton John, Boston, The Beach Boys and Paul Young in concert. And I've been to a lot of symphony concerts over the years.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.