Monday, July 30, 2007

The Survey Place

(Link at left)

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? The left side. But I had to "air-draw" it to be sure!

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Having never dived, I wouldn't know, but I'd guess I'd be holding my nose.

3) What color is your razor? Orange. I think... I know it isn't silver or pink!

4) What is your blood-type? O+

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Someone I liked. Someone my height, too.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? God only knows--I neither know nor care. Amy, what have you heard??

7) How do you feel about carrots? I feel that they are extremely orange. When I was a kid, I hated them raw, liked them cooked. That has reversed.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? There are four at mine.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Sporty.

10) Do you know what time it is? Yes, I do. What? Oh. It's 8:56 p.m.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince? The theme song for the TV show? Nope.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Well, first I'd use my cell to call for help. Then, I hope I'd have a book to read. I'd sit down and read it. If I didn't, I'd still sit down, and maybe take a nap.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum? Peppermint, sugarless. Actually, that's backwards: it first has to be sugar-free, then I prefer peppermint.

14) All's fair in love and war? Nope.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Not really. Not right now, anyway.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yes. Do you think I'm going to tell you what they are?! Hah.

17) Do you like to sleep? Oh hell YEAH!

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? I think there's only one left, eh?

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I know most of 'em. Sad, but true. I can sing virtually any Top40 song from the late 70s through the mid-80s. Even the ones I hated!

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? It's not the first thing on my wish list, but if it's a convertible I'll consider it.

21) What's something you've always wanted to do? Learn to ride a motorcycle.

22) Do you have hairy legs? I was told by a good friend, last summer I think, that even under the hairiest circumstances, my legs really aren't hairy and I shouldn't complain. Right now I have a little stubble but not enough to worry about.

23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for? Always faithful.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? I would prefer to learn to swim before making this declaration.

25) Do you wear a lot of black? Not in the summer. I have black clothes in the winter, but I don't do the whole Goth black look.

26) Describe your hair. It's naturally brown with lots of gray in it. However, over the top of that, my wonderful stylist adds in more brown, some red, and some blonde highlights to make it look like I'm not quite 50 yet. Once I reach critical mass on the gray (more gray than brown), I'm done with coloring it, though. I just hate this in between "dirty color."

27) Do you have Entomophobia? I'm going to assume that since entomologists study bugs, that this would be the fear of same and say that bugs are NOT my favorite living beings, but I'm not a freaker-outer. Usually. Especially if they are doing their thing far away from wherever my thing is taking place. ;-)

28) Are you an adult? Unfortunately, yes.

30) Do you have a tan? Nope.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Not particularly.

33) Are you a sugar freak? Yes to my eternal annoyance.

34) Do you like orange juice? Nope.

35) What sign are you? "Danger of Electrocution." (Scorpio)

36) Where do you wish you were right now? In bed. Asleep.

37) Who did you copy this from? Got it from the source: The Survey Place. Unless they got it somewhere else....

38) How do you know them? Don't. Know them, that is.

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Yup. More than one person, even!

40) What are your plans for the weekend? I work Saturday. I'm not sure what Sunday's schedule is. I may be serving Communion at church, and after that I don't know. It's a long way, and a lot of water has to go under the bridge before we get there.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.