Thursday, July 19, 2007

Phake

You Are 31% Fake

The real you is something you embrace and don't mind enhancing.
You know that a few beauty secrets aren't a big deal, as long as you look good
.
The debatable part is what, exactly, is the 1/3 of me that's fake. ;-)



Your Friend is a Little Fake

Your friend is only human, even if she's not the most loyal or truest friend.
Realize your friend's limitations, and see what you have as a casual friendship.

Uh, this is pretty much not right. At all. I've known the person I had in mind for this since 1982. I don't think that makes for a "casual friendship."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.