Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Meme

(Link at left)
reminded by Kwizgiver, archived
Monday Meme 9 : 2005-07-18 : Sing A Song


1. What is your favorite song of all time? Does is bring back any special memories?

My favorite song changes relatively often, depending on what's going on in my life. I tend to be partial to U2 songs, however, and "The Sweetest Thing" is one of my favorites. It's just a great love song, about what real love feels like to me.

I also like "Amazing Grace" and "A Mighty Fortress" however. Take your pick.

2. What song do you like the best of those released in the past year?

Uhhh....what songs have come out this year? I don't listen to the radio much, but I know Bob Seger has a new album out with songs I've liked. I don't remember any titles, though. Sorry.

3. Have you been to many concerts? What was your first? Which were your favorites?

I've been to Paul Young, The Beach Boys, Boston, Styx (multiple times in multiple incarnations, not by choice!), Elton John & Billy Joel together, and U2. I think that's it. The Beach Boys were first. U2 was far and away my favorite.

4. If you were a musician, what genre of music would you preform? What would your band be called?

I would probably go with classical, since that's what I'm 'trained' to do on the flute, and long ago on the piano. My "band" would be a wind ensemble or circus band. Hey, I wouldn't mind being in a circus band! That would be fun.

5. Recommend 5 songs to your friends:

"Hey Geronimo"--Vinnie James
"Sabumoya"--Mirian Makeba
"We We"--Angelique Kidjo
"Big Mama (Unconditional Love)"--LL Cool J
"Soul Conga"--Africanism All-Stars


I was the 522nd person to take this week's Monday Meme!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.