Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

Have you planned your funeral and/or written your will?
I have done both. My will is pretty old though, so I should probably redo it.
Do you carry an umbrella when rain is forecast or do you just risk it?
I grew up in Colorado so was trained early that rain never lasts. I do now own umbrellas, they live in our cars, and I know how to use them. But I usually forget. hah
How bad is the traffic in your town? Does it bother you or do you take it as it comes?
I live near some pretty crazy drivers, very aggressive. Once you understand the system, they don't seem quite so rude, just single-minded. The traffic doesn't bother me as much as it used to. However, I can't stand stupid, dithering drivers, though. "Hang up and DRIVE!"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.