Friday, June 1, 2007

Nail job

Your Nail Polish Color is Purple

How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"
Perfect, since the bridesmaid (whatever) dress for my niece is pale purple. I'll look great...if I can just get my nails to grow. That means I need to stop biting them NOW!

{Oh, by the way: the description of me is totally wrong. I can't be bothered with any of this.}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.