Friday, June 1, 2007

Chocolat

....mmmmm, Johnny Depp......

OK, anyway:
You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago
.
I'm frequently found with my head in the clouds, but it's not from dreaminess, believe me. Spaciness, yes! The rest is pretty accurate.

And I do prefer milk chocolate, for what that's worth.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.