Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

(Link at left)
10 Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life
  1. Marching in the Rose Parade.
  2. Graduating magna cum laude from college.
  3. Getting my Master's degree in just over 18 months.
  4. Sticking it out at my first 'real job.' I did what I promised myself I would and outlasted PsychoBoss (at the cost of a lot of my sanity).
  5. Sparky.
  6. (Nearly) 21 years of marriage.
  7. All the years of teaching Sunday School, both as a teen and as an adult.
  8. Learning to control my temper (usually).
  9. Acceptance of my relationship with my mother.
  10. Keeping in contact, sporadic though it may be, with old friends.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.